The first ECSCI Workshop
Bruxelles, 26-27 March 2020
rue Luxembourg 46, DG HOME
European Cluster for Securing Critical infrastructures – ECSCI is a cluster of H2020 projects for securing critical infrastructures. Its main objective is to bring about synergetic, emerging disruptive solutions to security issues via cross-projects collaboration and innovation. The cluster will research how to protect critical infrastructures and services, highlighting differences (approaches, sectors of interest, etc.) between the clustered projects and establishing tight and productive connections with closely related and complementary H2020 projects.
The cluster members are:
- FINSEC: www.finsec-project.eu
- DEFENDER: www.defender-project.eu
- ANASTACIA: www.anastacia-h2020.eu
- RESISTO: www.resistoproject.eu
- INFRASTRESS: www.infrastress.eu
- SAFECARE: www.safecare-project.eu
- STOP-IT: www.stop-it-project.eu
- SATIE: www.satie-h2020.eu
- SECUREGAS: www.securegas-project.eu
- SPHINX: www.sphinx-project.eu
The first ECSCI workshop will be held in DG HOME premises and will be an opportunity to present project descriptions together with the outcomes achieved during the lifespan of the projects to the audience, and to discuss the technical aspects of the projects and the underlying technologies, with a view to furthering the exploitation and uptake of the projects.
The workshop will also foresee several thematic booths on:
- Physical and Cyber-Security integration and modelling;
- Cyber and Physical Detection;
- Predictive Analytics;
- Anomaly detection;
- Collaborative Risk Assessment and impacts;
- Incident response;
- Security information sharing;
- Repository to exchange knowledge and sharing rules;
- Increased automation for detection, prevention and mitigation measures;
- and more!
The targeted audience of the workshop includes CISOs/CIOs; CERTs/CSIRTs; CSO; cybersecurity experts representing different sector stakeholders; and policy makers for critical infrastructure protection.
SAVE THE DATE! more info asap