The new CM123 is a miniature, multi sensor, gyro-stabilized gimbal, designed for commercial and ISR applications. The gimbal combines exceptional stabilization capabilities with a compact and lightweight design.
With 3-axis mechanical and digital stabilization, the CM123 cancels out unwanted movements to provide you with a stable and clear image.
3x IR and 30x EO Optical Zoom
The CM123 has thirty times electro-optic (EO) optical zoom and three times infrared (IR) optical zoom to give end users enhanced detection capabilities to improve the efficiency of each mission.
Weighing as little as 1kg and measuring just 120mm in depth and 200mm in height, the CM123 is the ideal gimbal for integration into multi-rotor, rotary-wing and fixed-wing UAVs.
The CM123 allows for the integration of EO, IR and laser sensors to provide you with the optimum system for your mission.
- Position Accuracy 0.0046° (80 µrad)
- Elevation ±120°
- Azimuth: 360° Continuous
- Slew Rate 300° / sec
- Power Start Up 20W / Av. Rating 12W
- Voltage 9 – 36V
- Communication Link Ethernet / RS232 / Communication Libraries Available
- Weight: 1000g
- Depth: 120mm
- Height: 200mm
- Analogue Output Composite
- Digital Output h.264 MPEG2 TS / (RTP) MPEG4 MPEG2 TS / (RTP)
- Snapshots 1280×720 (Stored on Board)