The CM100 is a low-cost, dual sensor, gyro-stabilized camera payload that gives high-quality imagery and video. With over six years of testing and sales, the CM100 is a field-proven, reliable and high-performance gimbal that has been used for a range of missions.
Save on Costs
With the CM100 you can meet your project budget, without sacrificing on quality.
A Small Gimbal for Every Mission
The CM100 weighs as little as 800g, providing you with a lightweight payload for your UAV.
Achieve long flight times with the low-power CM100 – more flight time brings you more opportunities.
Ideal for UAVs
The CM100 has been engineered to provide UAV users with a technology-driven gimbal that offers HD imagery, day and night vision, and real-time video.
- Position Accuracy 0.022° or 380µrad
- Elevation ±115°
- Azimuth: 360° Continuous
- Slew Rate 105°/s or 1.83rad/s
- Power 12W
- Voltage 9 – 36v
- Electronics High Speed 32bit
- Communication Link Ethernet / RS232
- Weight: 800g
- Depth: 100mm
- Height: 129mm
- Temperature: 55°C
- Analogue Output Composite
- Digital Output .h264 up to 10Mbps
- Snapshots 1280×720 (Stored on Board)